Gas Installation Services
‘A’ Gas Installations is your local trusted gas service, installation and maintenance team, covering the Centurion, Johannesburg, Gauteng and Pretoria areas. We have full time office staff and experienced gas engineers ready to help provide our services to our local community. Having worked, and lived, locally for countless years, the majority of our work is via recommendation and repeat business. However, we welcome new customers and the chance to build solid foundations for professional relations.
Whether it’s plumbing or heating you’re in need of, we’ve got the tools and expertise to get the job done right. And right now. We handle all the aspects of plumbing and heating work: from gas safety inspections, to the installation of all gas equipment, to gas and heating repairs, to spare plumbing parts! And all this with professional gas safety advice and guidelines.
Our engineers are accustomed to emergency breakdown situations, landlord and letting checks, fixing work from other unqualified engineers and pretty much any other emergency gas or plumbing scenario. If it happens, we can take care of it.
So if you’re looking for home boiler installation, fire or cooker installs, water heaters or a full central heating system, our staff is waiting for your call, and will be happy to offer you a no obligation quote.
As with any line of work, the market is constantly changing, and as a result, the technology does to. This is why we’re constantly refreshing our knowledge of past, present and newly released techniques, in order to provide the safest and most efficient services.
We look forward to serving you!
The ‘A’ Gas Installations Team
- Quotation for installation in new and/or old buildings.
- Installation of all gas equipment.
- Testing of existing gas equipment.
- Certificate of compliance issued for new and old installations.
- New spares for appliances (if still available).
- Advice on which appliances to install.
- Advice regarding the features that would best suit the customers needs.
- Certificate of conformance issued on completion of installation.
- Certificate of conformance issued on existing installations (if correct).
Existing installations corrected in order for a certificate of compliance to be issued.